I.-1. Abstract of the Proceedings of the Board of Relief for
the Destitute, &c. at the Cape of Good Hope.
2. Travels and Adventures in Eastern Africa, descriptive of
the Zoolus, their Manners, Customs, &c. with a Sketch of
Natal. By Nathaniel Isaacs.
3. Narrative of a Journey to the Zoolu Country, in South
Africa. By Captain Allen F. Gardiner, R.N. Under-
taken in 1835.
II.-Introduction to the Literature of Europe in the Fifteenth,
Sixteenth, and Seventeenth Centuries. By Henry Hal-
lam. Vol. I. -
III.-1. Letter from W. R. Hamilton, Esq., to the Earl of
Elgin, on the New Houses of Parliament.
2. A Second Letter from the same to the same.
3. Letter to Sir Robert Peel, Bart., M.P., on the Expediency
of a better System of Control over Buildings erected at
the Public Expense. By Lieut.-Col. Sir Edward Cust.
4. Strictures on Architectural Monstrosities, &c. By T.
5. An Apology for the Architectural Monstrosities of London,
&c. By an Architect.
6. Thoughts on rebuilding the Houses of Parliament. By
Arthur William Hakewill, Architect.
7. Answer to Thoughts on rebuilding, &c. By Benjamin
8. A Letter to A. W. Hakewill. By A. Welby Pugin,
9. Prospects of the Nation in regard to its National Gallery.
By Charles Purser, Architect.
10. An Apology for the Designs of the Houses of Parliamen
marked Phil-Archimedes,' &c. Second edition, wita
Supplement. By W. Wilkins. .