« AnkstesnisTęsti »
SOME OF THEIR APPLICATIONS TO SOCIAL PHILOSOPHY.
JOHN STUART MILL.
IN TWO VOLUMES.
JOHN W. PARKER AND SON, WEST STRAND.
§ 1. Value of Money, an ambiguous expression.
2. The value of money depends, cæteris paribus, on its quantity 12
- together with the rapidity of circulation.
4. Explanations and limitations of this principle
§ 1. The value of money, in a state of freedom, conforms to the
value of the bullion contained in it..
2. — which is determined by the cost of production.
3. This law, how related to the principle laid down in the pre-